Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sweet, woodsy, or floral Dreams


It has always been a strong belief of mine that women should fall asleep wearing perfume. There is nothing more than defines a lady than spritzing her signature scent and falling into a deep slumber. 
For years now, I have been completely in love with Bond No 9. For those of you who are not aware of the history, Bond No 9 originates from New York and represents all of the neighborhoods in Manhattan. What I love most about these scents is that you smell like no other. I do not want to be confused with a Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue "er" or a Chanel No. 5. I also love the exclusivity of this fragrance and appreciate it not being on the shelves of the local Sephora. While I adore many of them, my ultimate fav is Bleeker Street. For the men, and sometimes myself, Chez Bond is mesmerizing. 
There is nothing better than waking up smelling like a million bucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment